The mixer filter apparatus [series 11] was developed to be installed on a building-material mixer. By a time-mote regeneration with compressed air the entire deposited material automatically is put back into the mixer. The heater protects the star filter from silting up so that the material falls back without any problems.
The mixer filter apparatus C 11 07 064/912-30 EZ VR 2200-120 with an active filter area of 10,5 m 2 is sufficient for most of the currenly used building-material mixer. The heating capacity of the foil heating (230 V) is approximately 330 W. The suction power of the fan is variable depending on the which model has been selected.
The mixer filter apparatus requires a hose of width NW 13 for the connection to the compressed air (6 bar) and a 230 V-connection for the complete electronic system and the heating.
- permissible in the food branch
- integrable in existing systems
- corrosion resistance
- material: seawater proof aluminium
- light construction
- no static problems
- mounting via welding ring (EZ)
- protective grille
- rotable up to 360°
- dust-free mixer filling
- no material loss
- constant temperature
- no over or lower deviation of the dew point
- reaction decelaration/ reaction acceleration of the process
- little requirement of space
- low maintenance
- suction power 2200 m³/h at 120 mmWS
- adjusting slide gate
- hopper bottom
- expandable with further accessories (e.g. acoustic hood for fan)