1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
ts-systemfilter gmbh (hereinafter: ts-systemfilter)
74744 Ahorn-Berolzheim, Germany
Telephone: +49 6296 88-0
Fax: +49 6296 88-55
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.ts-systemfilter.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- as for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case, we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know for answering who sent the request. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given express consent to this according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
- Disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- In the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well as
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie, information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically be recognised that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned required to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as the interests of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
5. Analysis Tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics1
For the purpose of customising and continually optimising our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.(https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymised, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
c) Analysis by wiredminds
Our website uses a counting pixel technology provided by wiredminds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) to analyze visitor behavior. If necessary, data is collected, processed and stored, from which user profiles are created under a pseudonym. Wherever possible and reasonable, these usage profiles are completely anonymized. Cookies can be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor's Internet browser and serve to recognize the Internet browser. The collected data, which may also contain personal data, will be transmitted to wiredminds or collected directly by wiredminds. wiredminds may use information that is left by visiting the websites to create anonymized usage profiles. The data obtained without explicit consent of the affected person will not be used to personally identify the visitor of this website and will not be merged with personal data of the bearer of the pseudonym. Whenever IP addresses are recorded, their immediate anonymization takes place by deleting the last number block.
6. Rights of persons concerned
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of the right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the information about you is denied, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to have them cancelled and we no longer need the data, but you need these for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office
7. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, if there are reasons for this arising from your situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
8. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.