Top mounted filter apparatus for sack feeding
The top mounted filter apparatus [series 80] for sack feeding is preferably used where a product is to be fed to a process manually in order to prevent or minimize the formation of dust.
- permissible in the food branch
- integrable in existing systems
- corrosion resistance
- material: seawater proof aluminium
- light construction
- no static problems
- mounting via divided loose flange
- protective grille
- rotable up to 360°
- regeneration C: fully automatic regeneration with compressed air »on-line-operation« [time control]
- jet module with valve box, valves and electronic control
- 3 filter elements will be regenerated by 1 compressed air impulse
- temperatures up to 60 ºC
- from 5000 Pa (500 mmWG) underpressure up to 5000 Pa (500 mmWG) overpressure
- power supply: 230 V AC, 40-60 Hz, 10 W
- compressed air supply: 3 up to 6 bar, oil and water-free
- hose connection: nominal width 13 mm
- material: stainless steel, steel
- mounting via clamping ring connection recommended (instead of divided loose flange)
- regeneration F: no regeneration (reservoir, safety, police, storage filter)
- regeneration B: mechanical, automatic regeneration by shaker motor »off-line-operation« (storage filter with interruption for regeneration)
- regeneration CD: fully automatic regeneration with compressed air »on-line-operation«
- differential pressure control with measure line cleaning, circuit pressure control [NDM] optional
- power supply: 115 V AC, 40-60 Hz, 10 W; 24 V DC, 12 W with compressed air supply 2 up to 4 bar
- for reduced explosion pressure [ST 1]
- other temperatures and pressures upon request
- FDA-compliant or compliant with regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004
- ATEX compliant (all zones)
- special surface treatments of stainless steel for the food and pharmaceutical industries
- captive connections
- acid resistance
- individual mounting options
- individual connection options (nozzle size selectable)
- expandable with further accessories
Are you in need of filter units or spare parts?
Use our inquiry forms. We will send you a free and non-binding offer.
Inquiry Filter apparatus Inquiry for spare parts General Inquiry
Any questions? We are happy to advise you - contact us.
Base filter apparatus(23 KB)
Product info(3 MB)
Modular system(2 MB)
Image brochure(384 KB)
Type Code(100 KB)
ts = technology with system
"Systematic technology" means not only excellent quality but also above-average added value. Find out more about ts-systemfilter.
Do you need spare parts for this product or would you like a maintenance? Use our spare parts service or inform yourself about further service offers.
Take a look at our index and browse through our extensive filter knowledge.