The base filter apparatus [series 00] is the minimum equipment for the separation of bulk material and gas. This filter apparatus can be used as a safety filter for the aspiration respectively ventilation of conveying systems and for many other applications.
In series 02 and 03 the control unit is installed laterally. Starting at series 05 the electronic devices and the valve box are installed inside the filter head. There is enough space provided for the installation of all optional add-on modules which control the filter apparatus.
This filter apparatus can be used for aspiration, ventilation of pneumatic conveyors, as a safety filter and in many other applications.
The filter systems from the modular system of ts-systemfilter gmbh can be extended by numerous accessory components if required.
- permissible in the food branche
- integrable in existing systems
- corrosion resistance
- material: seawater proof aluminium
- light construction
- no static problems
- mounting: EZ [welding ring]
- rotatable up to 360°
- regeneration C: fully automatic regeneration with compressed air »On-line-operation« [time control]
- jet modul with valve box, valves and electronic control
- 3 filter elements will be regenerated by 1 compressed air impulse
- temperatures up to 60 ºC
- from 5000 Pa (500 mmWG) underpressure up to 5000 Pa (500 mmWG) overpressure
- power supply: 230 V AC, 40-60 Hz, 10 W
- compressed air supply: 3 up to 6 bar, oil- and waterfree
- hose connection: nominal width 13 mm
- material: stainless steel, steel
- mounting: divided loose flange, flange, bottom flange, GH FL
- regeneration F: no regeneration (reservoir-, safety-, police-, storage filter)
- regeneration B: mechanical, semi-automatic regeneration by the shaker motor »Off-line-operation« (storage filter with interruption for the regeneration)
- regeneration CD: fully automatic regeneration with compressed air »On-line-operation« [differential pressure control with measure line cleaning], circuit pressure control [NDM] optional
- power supply: 115 V AC, 40-60 Hz, 10 W; 24 V DC, 12 W with compressed-air supply 2 up to 4 bar
- pressure shock resistant up to 10 bar
- or reduced explosion pressure [ST 3]
- other temperatures and pressures on request
- filter head heating
- FDA-compliant or compliant with Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004
- ATEX compliant (all zones)
- special surface treatments of stainless steel for the food and pharmaceutical industries
- captive connections
- acid resistance
- individual mounting options
- individual connection options (nozzle size selectable)
- expandable with further accessories
Are you in need of filter units or spare parts?
Use our inquiry forms. We will send you a free and non-binding offer.
Inquiry Filter apparatus Inquiry for spare parts General Inquiry
Any questions? We are happy to advise you - contact us.
Base filter apparatus (23 KB)
Product info(3 MB)
Modular system (2 MB)
Image brochure(462 KB)
Type Code(100 KB)
ts = technology with system
"Systematic technology" means not only excellent quality but also above-average added value. Find out more about ts-systemfilter.
Do you need spare parts for this product or would you like a maintenance? Use our spare parts service or inform yourself about further service offers.
Take a look at our index and browse through our extensive filter knowledge.