We ensure clean process air worldwide.
Residual dust values up to <1 mg/m³.
ATEX - certified for Zone 20 and Zone 0.
FDA and Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004.
small | compact | 12 bar pressure resistant | Regenerable HEPA filter H13 | ATEX and food approval | optional with activated carbon
High separation rates without fiberglass.
Our filter media achieve filter class H13.
Filter apparatus up to 10 bar pressure resistance or for vacuum operation.
Air volumes up to 14000 m³/h.
- We ensure clean process air worldwide.
- ATEX - certified for Zone 20 and Zone 0.
- Our minis
- High separation rates without fiberglass.
- Filter apparatus up to 10 bar pressure resistance or for vacuum operation.
- Made in Germany.
Filter systems and filter elements from the modular system
- Filter apparatuses, original spare parts, maintenance & service from a single source
- Individual product development
- Easy conversion to ATEX and FDA
- Bulk material analyses in our own laboratory
- Individual adjustments (for example in height)
- Adapter to common clamping ring systems included
- Specialised training
- Rental units
- Residual dust content up to <1mg/m³ without fiberglass insert
- Explosion protection according to ATEX directive 2014/34 / EU and with type examination for zone 20/0
- Conformity acc. Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004 or FDA
- Durable and low maintenance filters
- Energy savings thanks to pressure difference control
- Individual design of the filter elements and filter devices
- Visual and acoustic operational analysis
- Family business since 1978
- Production in Germany